Neroli Oil Secrets
Neroli oil is obtained by the steam distillation of the white waxy flowers of the bitter orange tree.
The oil has a deep and intoxicating blend of citrus and floral aromas which helps soothe stressed nerves, provide relief from grief or difficult moments, and even reduces blood pressure as well as cortisol levels.
Improves menopause symptoms and stress reduction
- Research has proven that menopausal women who inhaled the oil experienced a significant decrease in their diastolic blood pressure and improved pulse rate, cortisol levels, and estrogen concentrations.
- Inhaling the oil therefore helps reduce menopausal symptoms, increases sexual desire, and lowers blood pressure in postmenopausal women.
Reccomened Use: Adding a few drops of the oil to the diffuser every day can help reduce stress, blood pressure, and cortisol levels.
Skin repair and rejuvenation
Neroli oil is a welcome addition to any beauty routine because it can regenerate your skin cells and improve skin elasticity. It also helps maintain the right oil balance in all skin types, whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin.
Because neroli oil helps revive skin cells, it is great for reducing scars, stretch marks, and evening out wrinkles.
It also has antimicrobial properties, making it effective in treating bacterial skin conditions and rashes.
Additional Uses and Benefits
- Contains antioxidant powers
- It is an effective anti-seizure and anticonvulsant agent
- Helps give you a good night’s sleep
- Air purifier
- Reduces stress
- Offers PMS relief
- Soothes headaches
- Eases labor
- Reduces stretch marks