Advanced Aromatherapy Nebulizing Oil Diffuser
|Product Name:||Nebulizing Oil Diffuser ACE110VUSBLKOD|
Also know as the Aroma– Ace, this doTerra diffuser is like nothing else in the market.If you use diffusers for different reasons using different essential oils, and always hated the mess created while changing the essential oils in diffusers, then the Advanced Aromatherapy Nebulizing oil diffuser may be just what you are looking for. This is a compact and powerful nebulizing diffuser popular with professionals for it’s easy to use timing controls, superb convenience and flexibility and of course, easy changing of essential oils!
This compact, power diffuser is one of the easiest to use and delivers instantaneous results. You simply place your essential oil bottle in the atomizer attachment, place the included tube directly into the oil, and simply turn on the diffuser.
Quick change atomizer system
Changing oils is so easy and can be done in seconds as its quick change atomizer system connects your essential oil bottle to your aromatherapy pump. All you need to do is put the bottle directly into the atomizer and your favorite essential oil aroma starts filling up the room without any mixing, spilling or messes!
Advanced built-in on/off timers
With its advanced built-in on/off timers you can set the nebulizer to work and bring spa quality aromatherapy to your home, office, kitchen or anywhere you wish. The Advanced aromatherapy nebulizer operates on an effective atomizer technology which nebulizes essential oils into micro-fine vapor.
Uses no heat or water
The vapor then gets dispersed into the air and is easily absorbed by the body for holistic and therapeutic benefits. As no heat or water is used, and the unit works on a state of the art ‘cold diffusion’ technology, the essential oil’s natural essence and therapeutic benefits are maximized.
That’s it. No water. No pouring. No mess.
The Advanced Aromatherapy Diffuser comes with:
- Two quick change atomizer attachments
- Built in on and off timers ( 5, 10, and 20 minutes)
- Two stems
The major highlights of this diffuser is that you can:
- Change oil in seconds with the innovative “quick change” system…simply insert a new bottle of oil at any time without the worries of mixing, spilling or messes
- It’s cold diffusion technique, doesn’t change the chemical component of your oils, so you’re getting the full therapeutic benefits
- It works instantly and is powerful
- It has a lifetime warranty from the manufacture
- A made-in-USA nebulizer which is popular with aromatherapy professionals
- A compact and all-in-one essential oil nebulizing diffuser
- Automatic timing and output volume controls give you flexibility and convenience while making nebulising adjustments
- Atomizer technology atomizes essential oils into micro-fine vapor for easy dispersal into the air
- Direct connection between the essential oil bottle and aromatherapy pump comprising of 2 quick change atomizer attachments included
- Comes with a bottle of oil to get you started
- Is not as quiet as some other models
- No on/off timer; so the unit may run for 24/7 if it’s not manually turned off
- Limited adjustment knobs with no provisions if used for less than 5 minutes or more than 20 minutes
- As the oils are directly attached to the diffuser, the Advanced Aromatherapy nebulizing oil diffuser uses oils rather quickly
Since the Ace comes with the two bottles and two stems, you have complete control over what essential oil scent you’re in the mood for. You can use one stem for lavender to relax and one for citrius to energize yourself. If you want to change to another oil or blend, it is recommended you soak the stem in soapy water for an hour, to make sure the previous oils aren’t left over and interfere with your new aroma.
This power house is 5 x 10.5 x 4 inches, and weights 2.5 pounds.
The only things to keep in mind if you’re considering the ACE is that if you don’t set the timer, it will stay on until the oil runs out, and it is not completely noiseless. Some people have compared it to a fish tank pump. Quiet, but still makes noise.
If you’re watching TV, or just need a quick boost of aroma, you’re likely not to be bothered by the sound at all.