- Size: 20.5(h) x 21.5(w) x 14.5 (l) in
- Capacity: 13.6 lt. or 3.6 gall
- Type: Evaporative
This aesthetically single bottle console-style evaporative humidifier from AIRCARE is white in color, and easily blends with any décor. It safely hydrates the environment by passing dry air through a saturated wick filter.
The AirCare MA1201 is one of the bigger humidifiers with a 3.6 gallon or 13.6 lt. water tank that can easily moisturize an area of up to 3,600 sq. feet. It can run for a maximum of 36 hours once filled.
The unit boasts of an easy-to-read digital control and display and comes with a 3-speed motor, and sleep and auto modes. It has a safety automatic shut-off feature where the humidifier switches off once it runs out of water or upon reaching the desired humidity levels. This is another way the MA1201 helps reduce electricity bills.
However don’t expect it to immediately improve environmental humidity, or the moisture in your belongings. It will in fact take longer to reach the desired humidity when first used because all of your belongings were most probably dry. You know when the air is sufficiently moistened through the MA1201’s digital humidistat which digitally and accurately adjusts and maintains your desired moisture levels.
Don’t worry about moving the MA1201 around because it has casters to help you move it from one room to another. The unit also has water refill and check filter indicators that remind you when it’s time to refill the water tank and check the filter. With its single bottle design, filling the MA1201 is as easy as filling a water bottle.
Why use a humidifier
By increasing dry indoor air humidity levels by 43% or more, most of the airborne flu virus particles are rendered powerless. This helps at providing relief to most dry air problems like dry skin, eyes, throats and nasal passages, irritation and itchiness.
Increased environmental moisture also reduces pet dander that triggers pet allergies. It also reduces static electricity and the possibilities of damage to wooden furniture and floors and sensitive equipment like computers and TVs.
Did you know that it also saves on your energy costs because you remain comfortable even if the thermostat is set at low? Even using the AIRCARE humidifier in the office improves workplace productivity by reducing absenteeism due to flu and allergies.
- Easy to refill single water bottle design with its included refill hose
- Has a large 3.6 gallon water tank with maximum 3,600 sq. ft. and multiple room humidity coverage
- Runs up to a maximum of 36 hours once refilled
- Easy to read digital display and control
- Adjustable digital humidistat
- Automatic shut-off if water levels run dry or upon reaching desired humidity
- Indicators for checking filter and water level
- Easy to use without any pulleys, belts or wheels
- Easily moved around with it’s casters and 5 ft. cord
- Filter should preferably be replaced every 90 days
- Using Essick Air Bacteriostatic treatment helps control odors and bacteria growth
- Comes with high-density wick
- 3 speed motor with additional sleep and auto modes
- Made in USA using domestic and imported parts
- No white dust
- Easy to clean as it’s evaporative wick traps all the mineral deposits
- Wick needs to be replaced every few months if in constant use
- Humidistat may not always be completely accurate
It’s worth investing in this ‘whole house humidifier’ if you especially live in an otherwise dry environment and have very dry skin. All it requires are a few adjustments and some monitoring and the Aircare Essick humidifier indeed will prove to be an effective and economical humidifier for your home.
Get yours today or feel free to take a closer look at our buyer’s guide for more information and options.
No reviews yet