AromaSoft essential oil diffuser is a mighty powerhouse. It turns your home into a heavenly spa by emitting soft swirls of essential oils into the air using non-heat ultrasonic waves.
Here is the review of AromaSoft essential oil diffuser and its features.
The AromaSoft diffuser is small, but it also looks very classy. It’s undeniably attractive appearance makes it stand out from the rest. But what is more exciting is the fact that you can remove the top part, so refilling is hassle-free.
It comes with 120ml water capacity which is enough for a medium-sized room, not to mention it’s easy to operate. Just add water from your kitchen tap, a few drops of your favorite essential oils and then turn the `on’ button to enjoy powerful aromas of essential oils.
LED mood lights
The unit is fitted with vibrant mood lights that go well with almost any decor. With seven rotating colors, you can choose between blue, yellow, green, white, pink, dark blue or light blue colors. By combining the lights with your favorite essential oils, you enhance your aromatherapy experience. If you can’t sleep with the lights on, just switch them off. Likewise, you can just use them as a nightlight.
Continuous and intermittent modes
- Continuous mode emits soothing aroma into the air for 4 to 5 hours. To activate it, press the mist button twice.
- Intermittent mode cycles on and off at thirty seconds intervals. It gives up to 8 hours of run-time which is enough to take you throughout the night.
The two mist settings will determine the strength of the aroma and how long the water will last.
Automatic shut -off
Once the unit senses there is no water in the reservoir, it shuts off automatically. The good thing about this feature is that you set and forget without posing a safety risk. However, it’s advisable not to turn on the mist button when the reservoir is empty. Otherwise, the diffuser will burn out. Simply put, this device uses ultrasonic technology to muffle any noise. It does not make a beeping sound when shutting down.
- The unit uses tap water– no special water is needed. This saves you a lot of money that you can use to buy essential oils
- Comes with lifetime guarantee meaning you can buy the unit with confidence. If something goes wrong, you get a replacement or refund with no questions asked.
- Its portable– the unit is lightweight, so you can easily carry it from your home to the office
- Takes minimal space and is very quiet– you can set it beside your bed, and it won’t disturb your sleep
- Versatile plug-in choices- you can either use an adapter or a USB cable. You can also power it through the regular AC outlet
- Does not require frequent services, so it’s a onetime investment
- There are three modes to choose from- mist only, mist and light, or light only
- It does not use heat- you get long-lasting fragrances without compromising on the integrity of essential oils.
- Comes at a pocket-friendly price
- There is no timer- this is not a problem if you set the unit in intermittent mode
- Not suitable for large rooms like conference halls. In such cases, you may have to use more than one unit.
With AromaSoft essential oil diffuser, you can create a spa-like atmosphere in your living space or office. This unit can run for 8 straight hours when you set it in intermittent mode. What’s more, you can choose the color that suits your mood at a specific time. If you are new to using this device, the manufacturer has provided a small e-book to help you get started.
When you use this product, you will never go back tousing synthetic oils or canned air fresheners.
No reviews yet