Clove oil is best known for cleansing teeth and gums but clove oil does a lot more than that. Its spicy and woody aroma is stimulating and revitalizing, which explains why this oil is just as prevalent in massage therapy as it is in the kitchen.
When you are feeling low and mentally fatigued use this oil to re-energize yourself. Equally important, add it to your regular dental routine for strong and amazing looking teeth and gums.
Pure clove essential oil extracted from clove buds.
- Has outstanding ability to cleanse the mouth, teeth, and gums. It has been used for many years in dental products, chewing gums and candies because of this property.
- Helps reduce a toothache
- Eugenol, the main chemical component in clove, has stimulating and energizing effects.
- Eugenol is also rich in antioxidants, making it great for cardiovascular health.
- Can be used to relieve headaches and migraines.
- Boosts skin health, giving it a glow while getting rid of acne.
- May offer relief when you’re suffering from food indigestion.
How to Use
Add a drop of Artizen Clove Essential Oil to your toothpaste and use the mixture to clean your teeth regularly.
Alternatively, put 3 to 4 drops in a diffuser and enjoy the aromatherapy.
Note: although it is a colorless liquid, the oils comes in a colored bottle to prevent damage from UV light and enhance usage time.
No reviews yet