Neroli is a pure oil that comes from the small, waxy flowers of a bitter orange tree. This oil has a sweet and spicy aroma which soothes and calms the nerves and helps the body to relax.
When applied topically, neroli oil helps to reduce scars, keeps the skin looking younger and treats excessively oily skin. For that reason, it is sometimes used in beauty products including lotions, massage oils, and creams.
When diffused, this oil can be used for a variety of health issues such as anxiety, headaches, colds, indigestion, and insomnia among other issues.
100% pure Neroli essential oil
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Used to ease anxiety and reduce stress
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Aids good sleep. After a long day of work neroli oil can help the body to relax and rest
- Cleans and purifies the air
- Revives and repairs your skin
How to use
For aromatherapy, add a few drops in a diffuser to enjoy its refreshing aroma and accompanying health benefits.
For topical application, mix a few drops of neroli oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
You can also add a few drops in a warm bath to help your body relax and rest.
No reviews yet