Historically, thyme has been used widely in so many aspects. Some cultures used it as an ingredient for flavoring meals while others used it in embalming. There are those who believed that it contains mystic powers and used it for wading off nightmares and cleansing temples.
All these might sound strange in the modern world, but they still show the diversity of this herb.
Today, most people use it as an essential oil. The oil is extracted from the thyme plant’s leaves through the steam distillation process. Although it’s primarily used as a seasoning, it brings several other benefits to the table.
For example, you can use thyme oil to cleanse and purify your skin.
100% pure and natural thyme oil
- Rich in antioxidants that promote a good cardiovascular health
- Its cleansing and purifying properties make it ideal for skin care
- Can be a powerful mental stimulant, especially when used in aromatherapy
- Has insect repelling properties
- Great for adding thyme flavor to food. You can use it instead of dried thyme
How to Use
Dilute with your favorite carrier oil and apply to your skin.
Alternatively, add a few drops to your diffuser and enjoy the healing aromatherapy of thyme essential oil.
When cooking, put a few drops of the oil to add the rich thyme flavor to your food.
No reviews yet