Maintaining clear airways at all times is essential to feeling comfortable. However, there are many threats both internally and externally that seek to block the airway; leaving you feeling down and unwell.
Thankfully, Doterra has solved this problem with their product; Doterra Breathe Respiratory Blend. This product is enriched with essential oils that work to keep your breathing clear and easy all throughout the year.
Overall, the blend improves circulation, reduces stress, boosts memory, and helps you concentrate more. They keep your body and mind healthy in a natural way.
Don’t like seasonal or environmental threats get you down.
Top uses and benefits
- As hinted to above, this product primarily works to promote clear and easy breathing. Inhaling its vapor will provide a calming effect as you breath freely.
- Many times, changes in seasons will bring all manner of threats. Reduce seasonal sickness this way by adding this oil blend to your regiment.
- The oil blend can be used to enhance your sleep. The aroma will provide that soothing effect so that you can tap into high quality sleep.
- For outdoor experiences like hiking and camping, using this oil in advance will help reduce the outdoor threats.
doTerra is known for creating high quality products to provide wholesome relief. In this product, a list of excellent ingredients have been used.
The blend is a mixture of eucalyptus, melaleuca, laurel leaf, peppermint, cardamom, lemon, and ravensara essential oils.
They all have medicinal properties that not only help you relax but also promote a peaceful and restful sleep.
- Lemon oil is particularly good at opening your airways and making breathing more manageable thanks to its sweet and strong scent.
- Eucalyptus treats cold which may block your airways and make breathing hard.
- On its part, peppermint is a cure for asthma, which is a known cause of strained breathing.
Oils that blend well with this product include wild orange, bergamot, lime, spearmint and more. These oils can be blended for diffusion.
How to use
- The oil blend can be used topically by rubbing on hands, chest and feet.
- Applying a few drops to your hands and inhaling directly is another great way to use; especially when you are venturing outdoors.
- The product can also be diffused in your space as needed to promote a still and restful sleep.
If you choose to rub this product on your skin, make sure to avoid the sun for up to 12 hours. This will minimize effects to the skin.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas like the inner ears and eyes. For pregnant women or those who are nursing, seeking clearance from your health care provider is critical. If you are taking medication, also speak to your doctor first.
No reviews yet