You can never go wrong with doTerra’s essential oils, more specifically lemon oil. When not using it as a natural cleaning agent you could take advantage of its mood improving properties.
From cleansing to purifying and adding some vigor into your everyday life, there are many reasons why this lemon essential oil is highly sort-after in the market.
Uses and benefits
- If you are looking for something to raise your mood, lemon oil will do the trick. It has invigorating aspects that help reduce anxiety to boost your sense of well-being.
- To clean your air and surfaces, this oil works to purify in a natural manner so that you can enjoy high quality and healthy air in your space.
- Lemon essential oil when taken internally will cleanse your body and promote digestion. It does all this in a natural way.
- To support your respiratory function, lemon oil has been found to have great benefits.
- Contains antiseptic and antibacterial properties that strengthen your immunity and fight infections.
- Treats dull skin and spots leaving your skin smooth and beautiful.
This product has been made using lemon rinds – which is the lemon peel. It has a number of constituents including limonene. This oil has a citrus, fresh, bright and clean aromatic appeal.
How to use
Depending on the application needed, this oil can be used in a variety of ways.
- First, you can use it aromatically using a diffuser to create an uplifting environment. This helps improve mood while freshening the air of bacteria and germs.
- To assist with digestion and for respiratory function, this oil can be taken internally. Just add to your glass of water.
- The oil can also be used topically with a carrier oil.
- If you are looking to keep your surfaces fresh and sparkling, use a few drops in a water spray bottle. Perfect to clean the tops of tables and other surfaces including maintaining the shine in metals such as silver.
- Using a polish cloth, you can preserve your leather furniture as well as leather garments.
When you have applied the oil topically, make sure to avoid sun rays for 12 hours. This will deter sensitivity.
If you are under medication, seeking medical advice first is key. When using, avoid contact with eyes, nose and even inner ears.
Keep away from the reach of children.
No reviews yet