doTerra On Guard blend has unique compounds that make it a good cleanser and immune booster. It boats antibacterial and antifungal properties that, when used, help the body fight off infections.
It also increases air circulation in the blood and opens the airways making breathing easier. The result, a strong immune system.
No wonder On Guard Protective Blend is one of the most popular blends by this company.
Uses and benefits
- The product works to support a healthy immune system while boosting the respiratory function as well.
- Environmental threats that are often seasonal can be tackled this way as well. By boosting immunity, the body can fight these threats more effectively.
- The product will promote circulation making it a great guard for heart health.
- The oil blend boosts overall well-being by lifting your spirits and mood.
- Added to water, the oil can be used as a multi-purpose surface cleaner.
- This oil can be blended with coconut oil to create a soothing natural hand cleanser.
Doterra has used a host of essential oils to create this quality product. Ingredients include rosemary leaf and flower, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus leaf, cinnamon leaf, clove bud and wild orange peel.
All these components create a very interesting scent that can be described as woody, warm, spicy and camphoraceous.
How to use
- The oil can be used in a diffuser and three to four drops are enough.
- The blend can also be used internally by diluting a drop of the oil in an amount of liquid prescribed.
- The product is also great when used topically.
- However, adding some coconut oil to a few drops of the oil will help reduce skin sensitivity.
Sensitive areas like the eyes and inner ears should never come into contact with the oil. Also, using a carrier oil like coconut will help minimize sensitivity.
If you have a health condition whereby you are taking medication, seek clearance from your doctor first. If you are pregnant, lactating or planning to get pregnant, consult your care provider as well.
No reviews yet