DoTerra Ylang Ylang essential oil helps reduce stress and improve your mood. It also has antioxidant properties which help support skin and hair health.
One of the most popular oils in aromatherapy, making perfumes, and hair and skin products. The oil is also safe for internal consumption for its antioxidant support.
Application and Uses
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Take internally for antioxidant support.
DoTerra has a global network of artisans and distillers who carefully harvest plants and distill oils across the world. This is how they maintain their oils’ ideal efficacy and extract composition to provide their customers with trusted and tested oils.
Their oils are all thoroughly tested based on the strict therapeutic grade quality protocol followed in their Utah state of the art facility.
They compensate the local growers and distillers fairly for their efforts. This, in turn, helps create strong local economies along with their Co-Impact Sourcing model and their doTerra Healing Hands foundation.
No reviews yet