Whether you are an essential oils enthusiast or not, chances are you’ve heard about Edens Garden. It’s a worldwide company known for making natural essential oils that are of high quality and affordable prices.
In the company’s rich product line is the Edens Garden Lavender Essential Oil made from pure Bulgarian lavender.
Most Popular Oil
Now, here’s why you need at least one of these bottles in your cabinet – lavender oil is one of the most popular essential oils worldwide, and rightfully so.
It contains natural properties that bring peace and calm, two feelings we all crave at the end of a long day. It is an excellent stress reliever, and it is known to reduce high blood pressure.
Uses and benefits
This oil helps you sleep well during the night making you relaxed and prepared for the next day. And that’s not all, the peace of mind it brings will leave you mentally relaxed and entirely focused.
Additionally, lavender is an efficient remedy for treating anxiety as well as body pains and aches. Plus it has a great and irresistible scent that leaves you refreshed.
- If you have insomnia, this could be a great aid
- It helps to slow down your heartbeat
- It reduces high blood pressure in your body
How to use it
- Apply to the bottom of your feet for a good night’s rest
- Place a couple drops on your pillow
- Put a couple drops on your hands, rub, and inhale deeply
- Mix with bath water for a little pampering you time
- Diffuse to create a calming atmosphere you can unwind in
Note: Eden Garden’s Lavender oil comes with dilution guidelines. Be sure to take a look.
Make It a Staple
So before you start worrying about those long days that lead to headaches and migraines, remember that Edens Garden Lavender Oil has you covered.
No reviews yet