- Size: 10.5 x 10.5 x 12 inches
- Capacity: 4 lt.
- 300 ml humidity levels
- Coverage: Whole house humidifier
Nasal congestion and flu can make it difficult for you or your baby to get a good night’s sleep. But you can make this can be a thing of the past with the HomeLabs Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser at home.
Works in two modes
The unit is compact in size, perfect to use not only at home and in your baby’s room, but also on your table top office. It can work in two modes, as a cool or warm mist ultrasonic humidifier. When in cool mode, it works using a ceramic vibrating diaphragm to create water droplets which are dispersed into the surroundings by it’s fan’s light breeze. This helps add moisture to the air, which in turn helps provide relief from all the common dry air problems like dry and cracked skin and recurring colds and coughs. The added dampness to the surroundings helps prolong your wooden furniture and floor life and helps your plants grow better. When in warm mode, the unit’s internal healing element boils water and converts it to water vapor. The water vapor is then released into the environment, to reduce all cold, flu, fever, nasal congestion, and bronchitis symptoms.
Removable water tank
The HomeLabs diffuser has a 4 lt. removable water tank which makes it easy to remove, refill and reinstall it back to the body. It’s better to place the unit on a flat surface while refilling the water tank.
More than just a humidifier, you also have a small space where you can add your chosen scented essential oil and safely use the unit as an aromatherapy diffuser too. The unit has no filters so there’s no hassle of periodically cleaning or replacing filters. Though the device has a fan for dispersing its water droplets, it runs quietly with only a calming and white noise effect. The calmness proves helpful during yoga, meditation, and also helps you relax before bed.
Auto shut-off feature
The HomeLabs Cool mist comes with an automatic shut off feature where it switches off once it’s 4 lt. water tank runs dry. So there is no worry about the unit running on an empty tank of water, and thus spoiling the unit. The unit also offers a personal aroma humidifier feature where you can customize the humidity levels to anywhere between 40% and 70% humidity as required. If required, there is also a continuous mode for continuous use. Once switched on, the unit dispels about 300 ml moisture in an hour. The unit should preferably be used with distilled water for better results. There is also a cleaning brush, for the unit’s easy care and maintenance.
- Aesthetically pleasing cool mist humidifier and aromatherapy diffuser which dampens the air using ultrasonic vibrations
- Helps control dry air problems like dry skin, breathing problems, and even helps plants grow
- Compact in size and quiet when in use, perfect for use on tabletops and even in your baby’s room
- Internal heating element boils water to release vapor into the environment
- Automatic shut off feature when the 4lt. water tank goes dry
- Control humidity levels to between 40% and 70%
- Power cord is about 6 ft long, and comes with a cleaning brush for easy maintenance
- Works best with distilled water to dispel about 300 ml of humidity per hour
- Can run for as long as 10 hours on a full tank of water
- There’s a clear window on the side to check water levels
- No night lights which may be disadvantage or advantage, depending on your sleeping preferences
The HomeLabs Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser is compact in size, but effectively improves the humidity levels of the surrounding air. it has an additional space for adding your preferred essential oils to safely use as an aromatherapy diffuser, giving you all the more reason to buy it!
No reviews yet