Juniper essential oil is extracted from juniper shrub berries, an evergreen plant that belongs to the pine family.
Popular for adding flavor alcoholic drinks, the real benefits of juniper berries are found in essential oil.
Extracted by steam distillation, the oil has a piney, pleasant and slightly fruity aroma. Traditionally, the berries were used to help with childbirth and in sacred ceremonies.
Today, the oil is used to balance emotions and purify air. When taken internally, juniper berry essential oil can help you detox and improve kidney functions.
100% therapeutic grade juniper essential oil
- Can detoxify the body, especially after excessive eating and drinking
- Use as a toner for clearer skin
- Boosts the circulatory and nervous systems while offering a feeling of calmness
- Acts as a powerful cleansing agent to cleaner air
How to Use
- For internal use, dilute a drop of juniper berry essential oil in 4 fl. oz. of liquid and swallow the mixture.
- In case you prefer diffusion add 3 to 4 drops of the oil in your diffuser and let the fragrance spread in the room.
- This is the best option if you want to get emotional grounding and cleanse the air.
- Alternatively, you can apply the oil topically by rubbing one or two drops to the desired area.
- It is recommended that you mix with a carrier oil before use, because it is highly potent.
No reviews yet