Organic Aromas has raised the bar in the aromatherapy industry by introducing the new Mobile-Mini nebulizing diffuser and I’ve got to say I’m a HUGE fan. The wireless device allows you to disperse essential oils at home or on the go.
This portable diffuser is perfect for people on the go, travellers, professionals that make house calls, and those people who generally fear they might knock over a diffuser’s glass top or break theirs by not being extremely gentle with it.
It uses an atomizer to emit fine micro-droplets of essential oils into the air. Since no water or heat is used to disperse them, the efficacy of the oils is not reduced. This device comes with a solid 1-year warranty.
Here is a review of the Mobile-Mini nebulizing diffuser and its features.
The Mobile-Mini wireless rechargeable nebulizing diffuser for aromatherapy by Organic Aromas features a shiny aluminum casing, a glass reservoir, and a powerful miniature air pump. The specialty glass reservoir comes with a removable glass cap.
When refilling, the manufacturer recommends that you detach the reservoir from the base to prevent any liquid from entering the machine housing. The small design makes the unit fit comfortably in the cup holder, making it the perfect car essential oil diffuser.
The unit operates on two lithium batteries. It takes about five hours to charge them fully. Under ideal conditions, they will last or about 16-18 hours. The batteries can also be recharged using a USB cable.
The diffuser has an operating cycle of 2 minutes ON and 1 minute OFF and is programmed to shut down automatically after two hours.
This means you don’t have to be close to the device to run it. Also, it allows the user to diffuse the strong aroma of essential oils across a wide area in a short period. Since the particles remain longer in the air, you get enough time to breathe them.
When the scent in your environment reaches your desired level, you have the option of turning the device off before the 2 hour period lapses. While many nebulizers tend to have lots of light, this unit has only one LED indicator so it’s less likely to interrupt your sleep.
This is one of the quietest nebulizers in the market. The whisper quiet feature makes it perfect for bedrooms and spas. According to the manufacturer, the noise level of this unit is rated below 50 decibels.
Put it in your office to set the mood for a meeting or use some lavender to help you fall asleep at night without any interruption.
- Innovative, stylish design-the unit blends well with any décor and ensures there is zero wastage of essential oils
- The diffuser is quiet-it has the lowest noise level compared to other diffusers in the market segment
- Freedom and flexibility-no wires are needed so you can take the unit anywhere you go, to a hotel, on a trip, to your yoga class, you name it
- No real cleaning is required– if you want to change your essential oils without mixing fragrances, you should just use the rubbing alcohol
- Contains no plastics
- Compact construction-it won’t take up a lot of space. Plus, the flat base ensures the unit does not slip off the table
- Since the batteries charge just like your cell phone, you don’t have to be tied to a wall outlet. The batteries are included in the package
- Ease of use- the device will continue to work whenever you place it without extra help
- It does not increase the humidity of your room- this makes it perfect for those people who live in humid environments
- Runs for several hours without refilling
- Ideal essential oil car diffuser
- It’s energy efficient
- Comes with a mini bottle of oils to start you off right away. Mine came with celebration
- Thick essential oils can clog the diffuser
The Mobile-Mini wireless rechargeable nebulizing diffuser for aromatherapy by Organic Aromas uses state-of-the-art technology to convert essential oils into a fine mist. What’s more, the freedom from electrical cords ensures you to take your aromatherapy solution whenever you go.
Since it does not use any heat or water, there is no mess to count. Plus, you don’t have to spend too much on your essential oils since a small amount is enough to saturate the atmosphere.
Are you bored of untangling electric wires when you plug your device for charging? Well, you can now enjoy wireless aromatherapy. Just get a Mobile-Mini nebulizing diffuser and see it do its magic.
I’m certainly enjoying mine daily.
|Max Run Time||2hours|
No reviews yet