Oleavine’s neem oil is carefully produced to retain a wide range of active ingredients that offer tons of benefits. It is extracted using cold pressing in a process that doesn’t involve addition of chemicals or additives.
This oil is frequently used in beauty and cosmetic products because of its ability to nourish both the skin and hair.
It is rich in natural antioxidants as well as omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids that not only moisturize the skin but also offer a soothing sensation from such problems as acne, eczema and dry skin.
- Protects, moisturizes and nourishes dry skin
- Filled with carotenoids and antioxidants that protect your skin from free radicals
- For that reason, neem oil is a great anti-aging agent.
- Has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that help treat acne, eczema and several other skin problems
- Can be used to condition and strengthen hair
- Treats dandruff
Neem oil is for topical application. You can either use it on its own or mix with your lotion, carrier oil or shampoo.
- Apply directly to your skin, wait 20 minutes, then massage until it is mostly absorbed.
- You can also add a few drops to bath water to ensure an even spread to other parts.
For use as a pesticide, put one tablespoon per gallon of water and use a garden sprayer to keep pests and bugs away.
While it is generally safe, you may consider doing a patch test on your arm, and if you don’t encounter any allergic reaction within 24 hours, it should be safe for the face and other areas.
No reviews yet