The warm, stimulating, refreshing aroma of cinnamon cassia oil makes it a must-have essential oil.
Mostly known for enhancing skin and hair health, this oil also has powerful astringent, antiviral, antidepressant, and antimicrobial properties that will protect you against seasonal threats.
Additionally, you can use it to relieve stress and anxiety.
100% natural cinnamon cassia oil (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Strengthens hair and promotes radiant skin
- Boosts circulation in the body
- Used to soothe arthritis and rheumatism
- Stimulates a number of body functions like digestion, mental activity, and metabolism
- Has antiviral properties that help protect from seasonal threats and treat their symptoms
How to Use
This oil is best used for aromatherapy.
Add 3 to 4 drops in your essential oil diffuser and let the warm, aromatic mist fill the room. This method is perfect for boosting immunity, especially when seasonal threats are high.
If you prefer topical application, we recommend diluting with a carrier, like almond oil, before application. The, take your mixture and rub on the desired area until most of it is absorbed.
It mixes well with myrrh, hyssop, cinnamon bark, and frankincense oils. Feel free to make your own homemade blend.
No reviews yet