Now Foods has some of the bestselling essential oils on the market and for a good reason. This mainly boils down to the entirely natural methods used to extract these oils. The final products are not only 100% pure but also therapeutic grade. That goes for blends as well as single oils.
Speaking of single oils, one that should definitely have a spot in your essential oils cabinet is the Now Foods Tea Tree Essential Oil. This particular one is an undiluted oil that is extracted from leaves using a steam distillation process.
It comes with a ton of benefits
- You can use it as a multi-purpose cleaner to keep surfaces and the environment around you clean.
- If you are looking for ways to keep your nails and hair long and strong, then this might just be your answer.
- The oil treats fungal infections and soothes skin irritations.
- Furthermore, tea tree generally helps in cold relief and manages congestion.
- It really is an all-around product that you can depend on for a wide array of purposes.
Now Foods Tea Tree oil should be used externally, applying it topically with your favorite carrier oil.
Alternatively, diffuse it for its powerful aromatherapy or add a few drops to your bath water and enjoy.
No reviews yet