Now Foods Ultrasonic Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser
|Product Name:||Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser|
This flower shaped, ultra fine aromatherapy diffuser is a welcome change in design if you are looking for something other than a plain white diffuser. This ultrasonic diffuser doesn’t use heat, so you can be sure the integrity of your favorite natural essential oils will be preserved and you’ll get all the benefits from them.
Standing tall like a flower, this diffuser is 8.7 inches tall and 4.1 inches wide at the base. Unfortunately, a tiny bit heavy then the standard bouquet, coming in at 1.4 pounds in weight.
Works on high-frequency ultrasonic electrical vibrations
This contemporary designed, flower-shaped ultrasonic oil diffuser is perfect for everyday use. Though it is made of plastic, it is BPA-free and uses high-frequency ultrasonic electrical vibrations to create an ultra-fine relaxing aromatherapy steam. This diffusion method doesn’t utilize heat.
It is so easy to use. All you have to do is add your chosen essential oil and tap water, and it starts diffusing the oil to create your chosen aromatherapy mist. The diffuser produces an aromatherapy mist to cover as large as 250 sq. ft of area, perfect for use in your office, bedroom, study, living room or kitchen.
As the diffuser works without the utilization of any heat, this maintains essential oil integrity and holistic properties. Moreover, as no heat is involved, there is no risk of any accidental burns occurring when in use as the unit only produces a cool steam.
Shuts off when water runs out
For added style, the Now Foods ultrasonic oil diffuser has a nicely shaped and stylish container with changing blue, red and green colors. There are altogether 6 rotating LED lights which can be shut off or paused as required at any time.
Pressing the power button once activates the rotating lights and starts the diffusing process while pressing it twice stops it at your chosen color. There is no auto shut-off mechanism for the diffuser. This is however not a worry as it runs for up to 8 hours, or gets automatically shut off as soon as the tap water in the bin runs out.
The Wood Grain Diffuser Highlights:
- A plastic, BPA-free diffuser which uses high-frequency ultrasonic electrical vibrations to produce a relaxing aromatherapy mist
- Essential oil integrity is maintained while nebulizing as no heat is involved
- Runs for a maximum of eight hours or till there’s tap water in the bin
- Runs smoothly with minimal noise
- Stylishly designed with color changing LED night lights- that can be turned off
- Easy to use with tap water and essential oils and easy to clean, preferably after 10 hours of use, after unplugging the unit
- Covers 250 sq. ft to complement your home or office environment
- Does not use heat, so there is no risk of burns or accidents
- Has a green and red light indicator to easily tell if it is on or off mode
- Shuts off if knocked over
- Some consumers complain the diffuser is not user-friendly as filling its reservoir is a rather complicated process
- Some complain its plastic is not made using high-quality plastic
- Overfilling the water can lead to lower vapor outputs
- It is suggested to use tepid or room temperature water instead of cold water
Great for an office setting, to be placed on a bookshelf, or to spruce up a minimalistic decor. Please note that the diffuser is not actually made from wood, so it is not recommended to place it near other wood furniture decorations. There might be a noticeable difference between the two surfaces.
The Now Foods ultrasonic oil diffuser looks much more modern than other diffusers and is easy to use and clean. It automatically shuts off, is BPA-free and effectively diffuses your chosen essential oil without any heat for a pretty reasonable price tag. All this makes this nebulizer a worthy investment for any amateur or professional aroma enthusiast!