If you’re having a bad day or feeling a little down, citronella oil can help turn it around.
Its available in two varieties known as citronella java and Ceylon, the second being the most potent. Using this essential oil has many benefits including getting rid of a headache, relieving menstrual cramps, and keep you energized.
Uses and benefits
- It facilitates fast healing of wounds and scars since it contains antibacterial components.
- Promotes the development of healthy skin by healing different types of skin disorders which include dermatitis, pimples, and eczema.
- Helps to boost body metabolism and digestion leading to the removal of toxins
- Speeds up the recovery time from common infections such as flu and colds.
- Use to combat wrinkles and restore smooth skin
It is made from pure citronella oil found from distilling the leaves of citronella trees.
How to use
- Blend it with coconut oil and apply the mixture to massage your swollen muscles. This will help relieve muscle tension and and reduce inflammation.
- Add a few drops to your lemon water to fight stomach bloating.
- Mix with water in a spray bottle and keep handy as a bug repellent.
- Add to hair conditioner to protect your locks from harmful sun radiation while boosting volume and shine
- It is recommended to dilute with a carrier oil before applying directly onto your skin.
- Keep away from your eyes
- Pregnant mothers should not use without first consulting your doctor
No reviews yet