Organic Aromas Raindrop Diffuser is elegant and chic.
You no longer have to head to the spa to pamper yourself with a spa-like experience with the Organic Aromas Aromatherapy Raindrop Nebulizing Oil Diffuser around! This is the perfect diffuser to use for therapeutic applications or as a present to someone special.
Unlike the common plastic models, this luxurious aromatherapy diffuser is made from natural materials, sustainable plantation hardwood and individually hand blown glass, and comes in two colors. It is the only diffuser certified aroma therapists, skilled medical professionals and trained massage specialists use. Even psychiatrists, marriage and career counselors and commercial public places use this diffuser to infuse positive vibes through its aromatherapy.
<< Enjoy Free Shipping When Ordered From Their Website >>
One of the main reasons for its popularity is how quickly it dispels wonderful aromas through a maximum area of 800 square feet. Moreover, the amount of scent dispersed can be controlled by its precision volume control feature.
Auto-shut off cycle
This diffuser has a specially programmed adjustable;e cycles and an auto-shut off cycle wherein it runs for 2 minutes, switches off for a minute for 2 hours and shuts off.
Silent piece of art which sets the right mood
The Raindrop is quiet. Beautifully decorated, this diffuser beautifies your home or office whether it’s in use or not with its artistically crafted hand blown glass and its 100% solid plantation hardwood base.
You don’t even know its working as it’s powered by a strong and whisper-quiet energy efficient electric pump. Equipped with an elegant rainbow-carousal LED lighting, it creates the perfect relaxed mood while diffusing your chosen diluted, pure essential oil for maximum health benefits.
Since each glass is unique, the exact measurements vary from unit to unit, but they are approximately 8-10 inches tall, and 4-6 inches wide.
This product is backed with a 1 year complete parts and service warranty.
The overwhelming response to the Organic Aromas diffuser is positive.
Highlights are that:
- Used by certified aromatherapists, medical professionals and in various commercial establishments.
- Quickly radiates fantastic aromas across a maximum area of 800 sq. ft.
- Precision scent volume control
- Specially programmed cycle
- Beautifully decorated, making it a perfect gift for use in a home or office
- Made of hand-blown glass, a strong plantation hardwood base, and elegant LED lighting
- Comes with a one year warranty on parts and service along with exceptional customer service
- Not manufactured in a factory in China
- The company has great customer service
- Does not produce much noise
- Releases substantial concentrations of pure essential oils into the air
- No need of any water or setting up
- Not only used for healing and calming, but also stimulates, deodorizes and disinfects
- No fire, heat or electricity altering the essential oils as it works on an atomizer which blows fine essential oil particles into the air
- No fear of essential oils corroding or degenerating with unhealthy plastic parts
- Uses essential oils much faster than ultrasonic and other diffusers as no water is added to the oils
- Some users complain that the diffuser is a little more expensive than some others
- Some complain it’s not as silent as it states
- Some people find the automatic shut-off feature annoying
This is a beautiful nebulizing diffuser worth gifting or investing in for your personal use in your office or home. It radiates a volume controlled strong fragrance across a large area to help treat various therapeutic applications. Beautifully designed, it beautifies your room when not in use!
Still looking? Check out our Organic Aromas Reviews
- Only use pure essential oils.
- The manufacture recommends avoiding any essential oils deemed “absolute” or that are extracted using solvents.
- To clean the diffuser once every 7 days, and the glass portion once a month for best results.
Please note that you are not able to turn off the lights with this unit, unless you contact the seller before they deliver the diffuser to you. They can disable the light, but there isn’t a manual way to choose between the two. The light does turn off after 2 hours of run time though, so it will not stay on the whole night.
No reviews yet