Has the aromatherapy bug bit you? Do you want to experience the best effects of aromatherapy? If this is the case, this Exquisite Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser for aromatherapy by Organic Aromas is something worth checking out!
This nebulizer has a 100% whole plantation hardwood base that is painted white with a water-based lacquer. It also comes in the choice of vibrant red and the always sleek black options as well.
Whichever model you choose, the individually hand-blown glass reservoir will work on any base. With no plastic parts present in the body, there’s no risk of toxic chemicals leeching. The unit as a whole works on any 110-220v electricity system.
Use only pure essential oil
Unlike some diffusers, this nebulizer uses only pure essential oil without adding any water to it. It offers the benefit of producing an undiluted scent while reducing mold growth. This gives you the most purified and most concentrated fragrances of your favorite essential oil once the unit is switched on.
Uses no heat
The Organic Aromas nebulizing diffuser is different from other diffusers as it does not apply heat to release the oil’s fragrance. The absence of heat means that there is no worry about the therapeutic properties of the oils changing too.
The nebulizing diffuser has an ultra-durable air pump. The pump naturally atomizes pure essential oils into tiny micro-particles that are quickly absorbed by your body. The unit runs very quietly and comes with rich white LED mood lighting.
The lights do not change like carousal lights but can be switched on and off as per your mood. The unit runs on a cycle of 2 minutes of diffusion and one minute rest. There is no risk of the unit running without any oils as it automatically shuts off after 2 hours of continuous use.
Improved quality of life
Regular use of the nebulizing diffuser with your favorite essential oils enhances the environment by stimulating, disinfecting and deodorizing the surroundings. Even just watching the oils move through the tubes creates a relaxed and calming atmosphere
This is why it’s used by professionals like therapists, aestheticians, health professionals, counselors, and kinesiologists.
They use it for various reasons like:
- and to heal different healthy conditions or phsycial ailments
Easy to maintain and clean
The glass diffuser reservoir’s weekly maintenance comprises of a quick hot soapy water rinse which is followed by a 90% rubbing alcohol rinse if necessary. Rinsing is usually needed only if oil blends are changed. The unit will remain in top shape if you don’t use thick essential oils like tree resin oils, any carrier oils like jojoba and coconut oil or synthetic fragrance oils.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with Organic Aromas’ 1 year free parts and service warranty
- Strong nebulizing diffuser that releases pure and concentrated fragrances
- Uses only pure concentrated essential oils
- No heat used so there’s no change in the therapeutic properties of oils
- The body has no plastic that leeches toxic chemicals
- Whisper-quiet functioning
- Has elegant white LED lighting that can be switched on or off
- Hand-blown glass reservoir and 100% hardwood body
- Diffuses oil for 2 minutes, switches off for a minute and automatically shuts off after 2 hours
- Can cover up to 800 sq. feet or 70+ sq.m. in ideal conditions
- The LED light is only white and does not cycle through colors
- Light does not automatically shut off along with the timer
If you are looking for the highest quality aromatherapy device in the market, this Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy by Organic Aromas is worth checking out.
There’s nothing comparable to the product and its features, or its efficient after-sale customer support team.
The unit also has a one year, free warranty on parts and labor. With nothing to lose and everything to gain, get one of yourself or a loved one today.
No reviews yet