Patchouli is an interesting oil because its benefits are so varied. Because of its antibiotic components, it can be used to fight off infections and heal scars and cuts.
It also serves as a natural aphrodisiac for both women and men that can help turn up the heat in the bedroom.
Additionally, you can use this essential oil for aromatherapy purposes to help relieve stress and anxiety. It helps boost mental performance including focus and concentration.
You can mix it in your facial lotion and bathwater to improve your skin complexion.
Uses and benefits
- It helps prevent aging and the development of wrinkles
- Facilitates faster healing of scars, burns, and bites from insects
- Eliminates body odor
- Adds fragrance to detergents, air fresheners and perfumes
- Reduces allergy symptoms and fights infections such as the flu and colds
It is constituted of natural essential oils extracted from the patchouli plant leaves. The leaves are fermented for several days before processing by distillation to extract the oil.
How to use
- You can blend a few drops of the oil with your hair conditioner or shampoo to eliminate dandruff from your hair.
- Apply the oil to your balm and spread to your beddings to keep away insects.
- Add to your diffuser to create a calming atmosphere.
- Combine with your facial lotion or bathwater to improve skin complexion.
You should not apply this oil into your nose, ears or eyes as it may be toxic and always take a patch test before using it directly to your skin.
Should be kept away from children unless under the doctor’s instructions.
No reviews yet