It’s a lot harder to spot your chid’s impending cold or irritation, compared to adults. These little young ones are very fragile, and the slightest exposure to a threat might affect their underdeveloped immune system.
Not when you have the KidSafe Wellness Roll-On Sampler Set. This bundled set of essential oils helps keep your kids happy and healthy when seasonal threat are rampant.
Specifically Made to Be Safe For Kids
Formulated by world-renowned aromatherapist Robert Tisserand, these oils are the first to be developed specifically for children. They all have captivating aromas, and more importantly, they treat a variety of children’s issues and ailments.
Featuring three most used KidSafe synergies, this package prepares you for any threat that might come unannounced.
It contains a set of three blends that are 100% pure and pre-diluted, put in roll-on bottles. The three blends are Sniffle Stopper, Germ Destroyer, and Immune Boom.
1. Germ Destroyer blend contains lavender, Rosalina, marjoram, spruce and lemon essential oils diluted in fractioned coconut oil.
2. Immune Boom blend is made of petitgrain, dill weed, palmarosa, lemon, copaiba balsam, and frankincense essential oils. It’s also diluted in fractionated coconut oil.
3. Sniffle Stopper blend features spearmint, cypress, spruce, rosalina, fir needle, and cedarwood oils diluted in fractioned coconut oil.
- Keeps germs at bay when applied topically. In doing so, this set of oils keeps the whole family, especially kids, healthy.
- Protects kids from seasonal threats like colds, flu, and all the common winter illnesses.
- Offers a natural, safe way to ease your child to sleep
- Can be used to clam a kid’s revved-up mind and/or sensations.
How to Use
The best way to use these oils is by rubbing the roller ball gently on the desired area. You can apply all three at the same time on different parts of the body, including:
- and neck
Alternatively, you can let your kids use them as personal inhalers. They can offer all the therapeutic benefits of the essential oils used when inhaled directly.
No reviews yet