The QUOOZ Lull essential oil diffuser is one of the best selling units on the market. It uses ultrasonic technology to emit fragrance into the air. Since no heat is involved, this diffuser does not compromise on the integrity of essential oils. You use it to soothe dry coughs, allergies, sinuses, and other conditions.
Here is the review of the QUOOZ Lull essential oil diffuser.
It features a trendy flower bud design that complements any décor. This makes the unit a beautiful addition to your home or office. The base acts as the reservoir while the long narrow neck has an outlet for the mist. And just like most ultrasonic diffusers, the control switches are housed at the bottom part.
The unit boasts of an impressive 200ml capacity (6.76 ounces). For this reason, a single refill will keep the diffuser running for 8 to 10 hours. Other than that, it can disperse the benefits of essential oils up to 300sq feet. While this is more than enough for most people, you can use the unit in large areas like yoga studios and conference rooms.
Automatic shut –off
When the reservoir is not holding any water, the unit will shut-off automatically. This is an excellent safety feature, especially at night. You can use this device in your office, home spa, or any other area with ample space.
LED mood light and mist control
The LED glowing light is calming and will boost your spirit. You can either set it from bright to dim or turn it off completely. When you set the device on “breathing” mode, the light will start fading with a gentle breathing rhythm. On the other hand, you can set the unit on a continuous or intermittent mist mode. When the mist is produced continuously, the diffuser will work for 8 hours. Likewise, when you set it in intermittent mode, it will give up to 10 hours of mist. This is enough to take you through the night.
- No heat is used during diffusion, so the chemical composition of essential oils remains intact
- It’s made of quality plastic material and is BPA free
- Easy to use – Just pour some fresh water in the reservoir and then add essential oils to fill your living space with powerful aromas
- With the auto shut-off feature, you don’t have to take precautionary measures to control the water level
- It’s easy to clean- you can quickly remove the top part to expose the base for easy cleaning
- The large base ensures it does not tip over easily
- It’s fairly quiet– the only thing you can hear is bubbling water
- The LED light sparks your senses and gives a relaxing experience.
- When the unit is humidifying, no condensation builds up on the unit
- Uses tap water instead of distilled water
- It has a long power cord which makes it portable
- You have to remove the power input when washing the base. However, this is not a problem if the reservoir is empty.
- It does not have a timer. If you don’t want to switch it off manually, you can put less water in the tank
The aromatherapy experience of QUOOZ Lull essential oil diffuser can help you vitalize your mind. Moreover, you can use essential oils of your choice to overcome fatigue, anxiety, stress, and to boost your spirit. This unit gives you a spa-like treatment in your home. With this in mind, the QUOOZ Lull essential oil diffuser makes a beautiful gift for your friends and loved ones. It’s time you get rid of chemical air fresheners for a modern diffuser.
If you regularly experience illnesses related to air quality, then this is the best aromatherapy diffuser for you.
No reviews yet