Did you know what hemp seed oil, a nutrient-rich oil that improves skin health when regularly used?
Cold pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant, this oil is loaded with vitamin E which is good for fighting off free radicals and reducing wrinkles. That is why so many people use this oil as an anti-aging agent.
It is packaged in dark amber glass for a long lifespan. Be sure to keep it away from UV light to prolong its shelf life.
100% natural organic hemp seed oil
- Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that boost your body’s immunity functions
- The fatty acids can also be used to counteract aging skin
- Treats a wide array of skin promblems, including eczema, acne, and rashes
- Has a high linoleic acid content which keeps sebum levels balanced and prevents clogged pores
- Its anti-inflammatory, moisturizing properties help soothe minor skin irritations and blemishes
- Contains anti-oxidants that may help reduce cardiovascular diseases
How to Use
Renewalize Organic Hemp Seed Oil is suitable for all types of skin because of its non-comedogenic nature.
It works especially well on oily and pimple-prone skin types, and is a great natural moisturizer for dry skin.
Application: Use the facial sponge that comes with the bottle to gently rub until it is absorbed. Add this oil to your daily skincare routine to achieve the best results.
- As a cleansing oil, you can mix organic hemp seed oil with castor oil and use the blend to naturally cleanse your skin’s pores. It will get rid of all the harmful dirt and bacteria and in the process nourish, moisturize and protect your skin
For optimal results, use at night at night as a facial moisturizer or makeup remover.
Keep in Mind
During the first week, your skin may worsen due to detox reaction as impurities get pulled out. But in 3 to 4 weeks, it will improve gradually, and there will be no excess oil, acne or dry skin.
No reviews yet