Sandalwood Australian essential oil is a pure necessity to make you calm and relaxed from a busy day full of stress and tension. It promotes serenity and calmness due to its ability to give therapy for healthy mental development.
Applying this oil by mixing with other carrier oils such as jojoba gives you a healthy looking and smooth skin.
You can use this oil to treat skin redness your kids may be suffering from as it has strong antibiotic components.
This renown essential oil has a sweet scent and is popularly used to make fragrances, sweeteners, and cosmetics.
Benefits and uses
- It has a unique scent that promotes proper mental performances and clarity. It is for this reason that this essential oil is mainly used during prayers and meditation.
- It enables you to become relaxed and calm free from nervousness. It, therefore, a reliable ingredient to take to shake off the jitters before a presentation or competition.
- Its useful in enhancing memory
- It increases sexual desire and awareness especially in men
- You can use it as astringent for soothing the skin after shaving and for toning
- It promotes faster healing of wounds and skin inflammations
It purely made from the essential oils produced from the sand wood tree roots and is suitable for several purposes such as massages, aromatherapy, and steam inhalation.
How to use
Add a little drop of the sandalwood essential oil to a burning piece of wood to release a desirable smell for home use.
Drop a small amount into your portable diffuser to keep alert during the traffic rush
You should not apply the oil directly to your skin without diluting it with lotion or carrier oil because it might cause skin irritations.
No reviews yet