Admirers of mint essential oils always fall in love with spearmint because it is mild enough to use topically and in food. That versatility makes it one of the most popular essential oils around the world.
With a breath-freshening and genteel tasting flavor, spearmint is a staple in many brands of sweets, chewing gums and dental products such as toothpastes. Its sweet herbal aroma is not only used to freshen breath but also in cooking and baking.
Why We Love Spearmint
When taken internally, this oil treats stomach upsets and supports proper digestion.
Using it in aromatherapy comes with various benefits as well, including uplifting mood and boosting mental focus.
100% pure and organic spearmint essential oil
- Treat stomach upsets, particularly those caused by digestive problems.
- Has a minty aroma that helps keep the mouth and breath fresh all day
- May help improve the appearance of oily skin and helps fight fatigue
- Contains helpful compounds like carvone and limonene that have been found to offer relief when you are feeling the blues.
- Helps you to regain focus when you are feeling mentally exhausted
- Useful in the treatment of fungal infections such as athlete’s foot, nail fungus, and jock itch
How to Use
- For healthy gums and fresh breath, apply on toothbrush before brushing
- Used to stop occasional stomach upsets by adding 1-2 drops to a drink
- Add 1-2 drops to any dessert, drink, salad, etc. to add flavor and improve digestion
- Add four drops or less to ice tea to create a healthy minty flavor
- Can be used to repel insects from homes by merely adding to DIY bag sprays
- Add up to 4 drops of spearmint essential oil to your diffuser and let its fragrance brighten your mood
No reviews yet