During the French plague, four thieves used a combination of clove, rosemary, and several other natural plant extracts to protect themselves as they robbed plague victims.
They didn’t contract the virus! Young Living created Thieves based on that event.
The blend has several oils that give it antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-infection and anti-inflammation properties.
Additionally, it boosts the immune system and works as a great cleansing agent. You can use it for dental hygiene as well as general cleaning.
The oils used to make Thieves are clove, rosemary, cinnamon, lemon, and eucalyptus. All the oils are not only 100% natural, but they are also therapeutic grade, which makes them safe for use.
How to Use Thieves
1) Add a few drops of the blend in a diffuser and let the fragrance fill the room. The aromatherapy will transfer all the health benefits of Thieves to your body system.
2) Mix two to three drops of the oil with drinking water and swallow.
3) Put a few drops to your cleaning water to enjoy its cleansing abilities.
4) Dilute thoroughly before applying directly to your body (on the skin). If you have sensitive skin, avoid this method.
- Supports the immune system
- Treats infectious illnesses
- Powerful cleaning agent
- Improves digestion
- Boosts respiratory health
- Can repel bugs and small insects
No reviews yet